An individual health insurance plan can help prevent staggering expenses if you’re faced with a medical emergency. Major medical insurance is a type of coverage that provides benefits for a broad range of healthcare services, both inpatient and outpatient. Health insurance can save you money on routine doctor’s visits, prescription drug coverage, preventative care, and other medical services. These plans will typically come with costs such as a monthly premium, an annual deductible, copayments and coinsurance.
We’ve taken the time to research the market to find the best plans. If you’re looking for the best options in affordable health insurance, we’ve got you covered. At Health Estimates there’s never any obligation to buy—or hard selling. We’ll walk you through each step of the process, provide a free quote, and even calculate your deductible.
If you do not have a “qualifying life event” you must enroll during Open Enrollment; otherwise, you can also get short-term coverage in the meantime. Qualifying life events include things like divorce, job loss, change in income, new dependents, or moving. You will be required to prove you had a qualifying life event and find health insurance within a certain window of time. We can assist you in determining your specific needs at any time. Please contact one of our experienced agents today.
Health insurance costs can vary widely. Individual circumstances will also vary. At the same time, deductibles, premiums, and copayments all go into determining your overall healthcare costs. In 2017, the average individual premium was $393, without any subsidies, per a recent study. By comparing quotes and speaking with an experienced agent, you may be able to find prices lower than that and still meet your needs.
Health Estimates advises taking the time to shop around and compare rates, which can make a significant difference in what you’re paying for health insurance. Because prices are fixed by law, you will not find better prices for the same plan. But comparing options may help you find lower-cost health insurance. You can shop around and use free quotes from Health Estimates to find providers that offer high-quality, lower-cost individual and family health insurance plans.
There are several major factors to consider when determining healthcare costs such as monthly premiums, annual deductibles, co-payments, and coinsurance. Coinsurance is the percentage of healthcare costs you pay after you meet your deductible. Essentially, coinsurance is anything that comes out of your own pocket while sharing costs with your health insurance provider. For example, if your coinsurance is 20%, your insurance will pay 80% of your healthcare costs, while you will pay the remaining 20%.
If you’re looking for individual or family health insurance, Health Estimates advises getting all the advice you can. Making an informed decision is the best thing you can do for your family. You may be able to find a plan that sufficiently fits your needs that’s also lower cost than you previously imagined. You may also take advantage of Open Enrollment or a change due to a “qualifying life event.”
Call one of our experienced agents today and see what’s right for you and your family. As always, there’s never any obligation—or hard selling. And, we never charge for any of our services. What do you have to lose? Call us today.
If you are looking for individual or family health insurance, it helps to get advice and ask questions. Licensed insurance agents at Health Estimates are here to help you make the right decisions for you and your family. They can give personalized opinions on what plans will work best for you based on budget and medical needs. Enrolling in a health insurance plan with the help of an agent comes at no extra cost to you.
USE THE FORM BELOW TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR INQUIRY, AND WE’LL GET IN TOUCH SHORTLY!
We will never sell or distribute your information. The information provided below will only let us know how to contact you.